No fee if no recovery!
Don't risk tackling your workers' compensation case on your own! With our hands-on approach, our experienced lawyers will give you the personalized attention you deserve from beginning to end.
TYPES OF INJURY CASES WE HANDLE:
- Pre-existing injuries or disabilities
- Disfigurement or scarring
- Neck and back injuries
- Arm and leg injuries
- Hand and foot injuries
- Finger and toe injuries
- Eye injuries
- Deafness or hearing loss
- Repetitive motion injuries
- Death claims
- Auto accidents on the job
- Third party claims
FOR FREE INFO DIAL 405-525-7878!
Frequently asked questions:
- What is workers' compensation?
- Who qualifies for coverage?
- Recourse against uninsured employers
- Retaliatory discharge or wrongful termination
- May I see my own doctor?
- Do I have to see the company doctor?
- May I get a second opinion?
- Certified workplace medical plans
- How are medical costs paid?
Filing a claim:
- Requirements of notice to the employer
- Time limits for filing claims
- Do I need a lawyer?
- What will a lawyer charge me?
- Leaving the case open
- Reopening (on change of condition)
- Asistencia en Español
- Income benefits for lost wages
- How long before benefits begin?
- How amount of weekly benefits is determined
- How long am I entitled to weekly benefits?
- Compensation for pain and suffering